Pages

Tuesday

Sit Here

I came across these beauties at On Decorum. They are leather Chesterfields and although I am not a big fan of leather, they look so inviting.
£599.99- £1199.98 Don't whip out your credit cards just yet. The white collection has sold out.


A while back when I was shopping around for a good couch I came across these:(S.Balcomb via Villa Anna)
Booths are so intimate and spark great conversations.
(The Concept Sectional Sofa Set from La Flat)
This baby is still available and on sale for $1,900.00. I've never owned a couch with adjustable headrests but I think they're genius. Warning: there is lots of cheesy furniture here.
(Loboy Chaise Sectional from STL Loft Syle)
Going for $1,620.00. I like how the arm rests are low enough to sleep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment